Sergey thank you for the new button but its not working. The druid is not using maul.
It's working. But Maul has low priority - it is used before Swipe, that has the last prioryty. Also you should understand, that Maul is used only to dump rage, therefore, if you use Ironfur the frecuency of Maul using will be low.
Thank you for your reply. I understand that Maul has a low priority but it should not be lower than swipe, the prio should be higher than swipe since you want to maul when single dps and not swipe and about ironfur I am not using that when world questing or doing something else. Ironfur is good to have when Raiding I understand that but outside of that Maul should be prio nr 3 after thrash and mangle so that you dump your rage instead of having it on 100 and capping it all the time.
Maul priority is higher than Swipe priority now...
I even tried Maul without Ironfur just to see how the Bear uses Maul. I almost always get full Rage without dumping Maul.
I hope you understand me? When doing M+ instances you want to do as much as dmg as possible, and Maul is in that rotation but on MaxTPS it hardly uses Maul in a fight.
I hope you understand me? When doing M+ instances you want to do as much as dmg as possible, and Maul is in that rotation but on MaxTPS it hardly uses Maul in a fight.
Whats up with the Bear rotation? Mr Sergey can you have a look att it? It doesnt even swipe when its 1 target... you need to swipe so that it can procc your mangle or moonfire. and for instances you kinda want to go with Maul as much as you can to dump excess rage instead of capping it all the time.
Please Sergey have a look att it.
Please Sergey have a look att it.
Try this version please - http://bimsbot.ru/MaxDPS/BearDruid3.zip