Hello Sergey
I am sorry if I am typing this in english since I dont know russian but since yesterday the program has not worked for me or even a friend.
Is there something we need to know?
Hello,
Please tell as what have stopped working. Does the program reload game ui? Or does the program start? Or stopped accepting your code?
Also get sure the Add-On did not turn out-dated or switched off.
If everything above seems ok try resetting game graphics settings to defaults. Go Menu - Settings - Advanced settings - Recommended - This section for that. Or alike, I do not remember the correct English names.
Please tell as what have stopped working. Does the program reload game ui? Or does the program start? Or stopped accepting your code?
Also get sure the Add-On did not turn out-dated or switched off.
If everything above seems ok try resetting game graphics settings to defaults. Go Menu - Settings - Advanced settings - Recommended - This section for that. Or alike, I do not remember the correct English names.
Thx for the reply.
It doesnt say anything. I press the button and in game it /reload and then no pressing of the buttons.
It doesnt say anything. I press the button and in game it /reload and then no pressing of the buttons.
Basis wrote:If everything above seems ok try resetting game graphics settings to defaults. Go Menu - Settings - Advanced settings - Recommended - This section for that. Or alike, I do not remember the correct English names.
It does /reload and then nothing happens. (No error message no nothing) (When it stopped working a couple of days ago it said something in russian and /re)
I did everything you wanted me to do.
I even reseted grafik and it still wont work.
Please help me.
I did everything you wanted me to do.
I even reseted grafik and it still wont work.
Please help me.
Do you have last program version? Show your ingame screenshot and program screenshot after program send /reload command.
Here is the screenshot of the game and the program
И у меня такая же проблема, один в одни. Если перезапустить несколько раз могут работать другие кнопки, а пред идущие не работать или только 1а кнопка. Или могут и все, но это получается редко и только до следующей загрузки (15 раз вчера пере запускал чтоб заработало.)