Assassination 9.1
Hello, could you take a look at the rotation for Assassination as well? there have been a lot of changes done and current rotation is not optimized at all.
so i noticed what the problem is after testing.
MaxDPS is using Evenom finisher with only 4 combo points most of the time.
This is my log after 6min on the raid test dummy.

This is a friend I was comparing with.

to mention. we are both the same 235 ilvl ( Crit, hast, Versa, Mastery are very similar).
I'm hoping you could revise the current Assassination 9.1 rotation.
Thank you.
MaxDPS is using Evenom finisher with only 4 combo points most of the time.
This is my log after 6min on the raid test dummy.
This is a friend I was comparing with.
to mention. we are both the same 235 ilvl ( Crit, hast, Versa, Mastery are very similar).
I'm hoping you could revise the current Assassination 9.1 rotation.
Thank you.
Hello MrSergey,
could you please check and fix the Assassination Rogue rotation?
with my 240ilvl my rogue can barely do 5k dps.
thank you.
could you please check and fix the Assassination Rogue rotation?
with my 240ilvl my rogue can barely do 5k dps.
thank you.
I checked the rotation, it is correct.
Due to the fact that the Mutilate generates 2 CP, Envenomis used with CP >= Max CP - 1 (if you use Mutilate when CP = Max CP - 1 for get full CP, you will lose 1 CP).
Due to the fact that the Mutilate generates 2 CP, Envenomis used with CP >= Max CP - 1 (if you use Mutilate when CP = Max CP - 1 for get full CP, you will lose 1 CP).
Maybe to check the sequence and opener?
I don't see a reason where my rogue is siming 8k dps but when I do live test, It can barely do 5k dps.
This difference is to large.
I don't see a reason where my rogue is siming 8k dps but when I do live test, It can barely do 5k dps.
This difference is to large.
Can you record a 1 minute video of a dummy fight? Send me a PM, I will analyze it.
MrSergey wrote:Can you record a 1 minute video of a dummy fight? Send me a PM, I will analyze it.
незнаю,этот человек юзает вендетту на авто или в соло, но ставить вендетту на авто это бред(так как она вешается на цель). Можно добавить условие не юзать рапчу если на цели весит дебафф от вендетты? А то бывает так что вендетта весит, остается условно 9 секунд рапчи и он под вендеттой обновляет рапчу, вместо того чтобы дождаться окончания вендетты и потом уже обновить. Такую же процедуру можно сделать и с шивом, если он весит на цели, то не обновляем рапчу.Ну и касательно открытия, с нынешними талантами открытие немного отличается от общей ротации, поэтому тут только руками. И еще касательно мясорубки
Положите начальный мясорубку в 3+ комбо-точках, а затем попытайтесь сохранить его (через Cut to the Chase(наша пассивка которая увеличивает время действеия мясорубки на 3 сек за каждое потраченое комбо очко от отравления ), отдавая приоритет Отравлению, если он вот-вот упадет.
Соответственно мясорубку можно обновлять на 3 кп, и не обновлять ее до оставшихся 9 секнуд, если мы может апнуть время отравлением
- gamemasterargus
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:50 am
Сергей, добавьте пожалуйста поддержку таланта "Тотальная бойня" в AoE ротации, тк его сейчас юзают на "Укрепленном" аффиксе, также добавьте ещё "Парализующий удар" для сбития кастов мутику.